The sales representative is directly responsible for the sale of new and used cars. The position requires an individual with excellent people relation skills, product knowledge, and sales ability in following our dealership sales system. The sales representative must meet dealership volume standards, and CSI goals.
- Sell and deliver units
- Acquire and maintain total product knowledge
- Demonstrate professional personal behavior
- Demonstrate new and used vehicles (includes test drives)
- Attend sales meetings
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
- Establish personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devise a strategy to meet those goals
- Report to the General Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews and analyses.
- Use telephone effectively to seek and obtain appointments with prospects
- Work as a team with other sales representatives
- Follow Silver Star sales process
- Work with desk managers
- Previous sales experience.
- Ability to sell a minimum quota according to dealership standards.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Hold a valid driver's license.
- Professional appearance and customer oriented attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal and telephone skills.
Mercedes-Benz has always been the benchmark and the pinnacle of the automotive industry. With the arrival of many new models, including the all new GLA, CLA, the redesigned C-Class, E-Class, GL- Class and luxury S-Class, Mercedes-Benz Silver Star is definitely the only place to be.
Please submit your resume here